June 30, 2013

How to Style American Flag Shorts


Hi Loves! Today's post is how I style the American flag shorts I showed how to make here. I came up with an outfit to show y'all that I think would be perfect to wear on the Fourth of July. If you want to see how I wear these shorts, keep reading!

I wore a white tank top under my t-shirt because the shirt is a little sheer. I tucked just the front of it into my shorts to add a little shape.

I wore two glitzy silver bracelets to add some shine. The top one is a stretchy bracelet, and the bottom one is a chain with a clasp. They're easy arm candy to slip on and look so cute next to your shorts!

These red glasses I'm wearing aren't real, they're actually just filled with a plastic to look real, I guess. I have 20/20 vision so these just add some sophistication to my super fun outfit.
These shoes I'm wearing are faux red Toms, which I'm going to do another DIY post (I'm obsessed with DIY, sorry) on how I painted them. Yes, painted them.

Buy a white T-shirt here
Buy red Toms here
Buy faux red glasses here
Buy American flag shorts here
Buy a silver bracelet here

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all have a fun and safe Fourth Of July, and take lots of pictures! If you make these shorts, please send me a pic on twitter @giadalovesya or on Instagram @giadalovesyou Love you all!

                                                                         xoxo, Giada

No comments:

Post a Comment