February 24, 2013

NOTD: Essie in Smooth Sailing

NOTD stands for Nails of the Day. In these types of posts, I'll be showing you how I've done my nails lately. So, here I go!


The nails I'm wearing this week are Essie's Smooth Sailing. It originally came out in the summer 2011 Braziliant Collection, so I'm not entirely sure if you can still get it in stores. If not, you should be able to find it on eBay or Amazon.

 
It's a shimmery periwinkle color, perfect for summer. Two coats was enough for a completely opaque color. So far, I haven't had any problems wih chipping, so that's a huge plus!
 

Thanks for reading! I hope to do more of these soon. As you can see, my nails are by NO means perfect in any way. I just want to share my nail color with you, so enjoy! Have a nice day. I love you! :)



xoxo, giada.

No comments:

Post a Comment