February 7, 2013

January 2013 Favorites

Hey lovlies! January has now ended which means it's time for a January favorites blog post! This is my first one so chill if it isn't amazing. I wanted to make a video on this but windows movie maker was like nope, not gonna happen, so I'm writing it out. Ok. Let me just start before you fall asleep.


Beauty Favorites:

urban decay naked palette
I recieved this as a gift for my birthday this month (Jan. 1!) and I can't believe I haven't hit pan on anything yet. Considering HOW much I use them, they should all be gone by now. My favorite colors to use are Sin (second from left), all over my lid, and Half-baked(shimmery gold 6th from left) in my crease. Then I blend the two together using Naked(3rd from left) so it works. And oh my gosh are they pigmented. One swipe and I've got a finger full of glitter. No, seriously. I have used this everyday that I've worn makeup in the month of January(so like 27 days). I'm absolutely obsessed. Review to come. :)

benefit watt's up
I recieved a sample of this from Benefit as my Sephora birthday gift and I love it. The formula is so rich and creamy and it is super blendable. I apply it to my temples, the bridge of my nose, and my cupid's bow. On days when I don't wear much makeup, I'll put some on my brow bone and gently rub/pat it in. It's a gorgeous champange-gol clor that will match nearly any skin tone! Love it!

organix penetrating oil
I recieved this as a gift and I wasn't so sure it'd work. BOY was I wrong. I use it after I wash my hair and it dries a little. I rub a dime-size drop through my hair and into the ends. I avoid putting anything in the hair above my ears because excess oil can cause greasy hair if it's near your scalp. after using it a few times, I noticed that it made my ends fresh-looking and super soft. It smells yummy too.

benefit bad gal lash mascara

I received this for Christmas and it has easily become one of my favorite mascaras EVER. When I wear it, I first apply a lengthening mascara first. Then I do my brows so it can dry. Then I go back with my Benefit mascara and I sweep a few coats on. It instantly lengthens, separates and defines my eyelashes. It's not super cheap, but it's definitely worth it.



Other Favorites:

My favorite songs for this month have been Don't You Worry Child-Swedish House Mafia,

and Princess of China-Coldplay feat. Rihanna

And I've been absolutely obsessed with hot cocoa, preferably Swiss Miss.

I've also been loving Tumblr, so follow me
http://lovefromnarnia.tumblr.com/ I loooove tumblr ok.

Those were all of my favorites for the month of January! Thanks so much for reading and see ya later!!

xoxo, Giada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment