July 7, 2013

Weekly Favorites: June 16-June 22

Hey Lovelies! This week I'll be sharing my weekly online favorites with you!
See last week's post here.

Inspirational Quote:
Found here.
This quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson ( read more about his life and legacy here), both a poet and a philosopher, is so incredibly helpful to anyone in need of a little motivation. So many times we can let our problems hold us back from great things, just because we are still thinking of the past. In reality, letting the past go is completely necessary for going into the future. Following your dreams isn't easy until you're free of past mistakes/failures/etc.
 
Makeup Possibilities

Found here.
This is such a good idea! I've always thought that there's one or two ways to line your eyes, but this totally proved me wrong. I love this! The Open Wings eye looks so fun to try, I'll have to attempt it. If only I could get both lines even...
 
DIY Fun

Found here.
This is a jewelry holder from Urban Outfitters that you could probably easily DIY. Maybe a wire hanger bent into a heart or even a Valentine's Day sign could work... You could even do this with a plain square or rectangular picture frame. Just attach nails to either side and run a string or wire across and secure on both ends. This is perfect for dangling earrings and/or long necklaces. I really want to try this now!
You can buy something similar here.
 
 
Thanks so much for reading! Let me know what your online favorites for this week were as well in a comment!
 
                                                                                                                  xoxo, Giada


No comments:

Post a Comment