January 4, 2013

Review & Swatches: ULTA Kohl Eye Liners

Hey! Today I'm doing a review on the ULTA Kohl Eye Liners I recently obtained! I recieved these as a gift for Christmas, and I'm super grateful for what I got. :)

Here are swatches of the liners from left to right :
Halo, Moss, Plum, Deep Brown, Smoke, and Black
 
These liners are SUPER creamy and blendable and pigmented! I love using these to tightline my eyes, as they don't budge a millimeter EVER. They last all day and night until the moment you take off your makeup!
 
Here's another shot of the liners! They're not expensive at all, and are kind of amazing. I think anything by the ULTA brand is kind of unknown because most people don't think generic makeup brands are as good as others. Let me tell you something... THEY ARE :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
XOXO, giada <3


Wonder why this post is the same as my most recent one on beautybygiad.blogspot.com? Well, I like the post so much, that I'm putting it on here, because I'm making this my only blog. Don't worry, beautybygiada will still be up, but it won't really get updated all that often :)

Thanks again! xoxo, Giada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment