April 30, 2013

April Favorites 2013

Hey lovelies! Long time no blog! Today I want to share my April favorites with you! I've been loving a bunch of different things this month, all beauty related. Here are my favorite things from April!


My first favorite for the month of April has been the Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm and Moisturizer. It's a super moisturizing lip balm that smells like strawberries. Normally the scent of strawberries in products gives me a headache, but this smells so yummy I just wanna eat it! It's similar to the cult favorite Rosebud Lip Salve, but this one is distinctly different because of the smell and formula. Also, the packaging is just super adorable. I mean, doesn't that just make you want to get it?


My next favorite for this month has been the Benefit Watt's Up. It's a golden champagne highlighter stick that is super blendable and easy to apply. I received a sample from Sephora for my birthday, and I just started using it this past month. When I wear it, I apply a little bit to my cheekbones and temples, and sometimes even my browbone. Then I softly blend it into my skin. It gives a gorgeous luminous glow that looks lovely.


For the month of April I've also been loving my bareMinerals Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15.  It's a fine powder that blends in to any skin type and feels like nothing is on your face at all. Mine is in the shade Medium C25, which is actually a bit too tan for me. I think that's because I purchased it in the summer when I was tanner. Or when I had a tan (too pale for life right now). It's fine though, because I can blend it out until it looks like my skin tone. With this product, you only need a teeny tiny bit, otherwise you'll look caked and fake.


Another favorite of mine this month is the Sally Hansen  Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 340 Mint Sorbet. It's a perfect mint polish for spring. Mint is actually one of my favorite colors EVER. This polish applies really well, and is totally opaque in just 2-3 coats. It has a shiny finish and alone lasts up to a week without chipping (it will last longer if you use a topcoat).


My last favorite for this past month has been the Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Pink Chiffon. It's described as "an ultra-feminine blend of Sparkling Red Pear, Vanilla Orchid and Whipped Chiffon Musk." It smells to me like super sweet flowers, but it's light enough for everyday wear.

Thanks so much for reading about my April Favorites! It's been an amazing month, and now it's finally warming up! Yay for spring weather!

what are your favorites from this past month?
tell me in a comment or tweet me @giadalovesya

No comments:

Post a Comment